preeminent Definition of preeminent in US English by
9/01/2008 · Justin M was one of the eminent members of the privy council,which was held a few days ago at the headquarters .... Eminent domain definition, the power of the state to take private property for public use with payment of compensation to the owner. See more.
3 sentence examples using eminent powerthesaurus.org
eminent domain in a sentence - Use "eminent domain" in a sentence 1. Federal regulators have the power to approve the use of eminent domain. 2. None of us like to be in the business of eminent domain, click for more sentences of eminent domain...... Imminent and eminent are very similar sounds, and are weak rhymes; in some dialects, these may be confused. A typo of either word may result in a correction to the wrong word by spellchecking software.
Eminent English to Spanish Translation
How to say naturally "it's a mongrel dog with black fur and brown eyes"? What does "cusp" mean in "He sailed over the cusp of reason at times, and his grandiose ideas started to push the limits"? how to set dns server tpg Eminent domain (United States, Most states use the term eminent domain, but some U.S. states use the term appropriation (New York) or expropriation (Louisiana) as synonyms for the exercise of eminent domain powers. The term condemnation is used to describe the formal act of exercising this power to transfer title or some lesser interest in the subject property. The constitutionally
i need a sentence with eminent domain in it can you help
He did so much valuable work that he became eminent in his field. “The Church is not a gallery for the exhibition of eminent Christians, but a school for the education of imperfect ones.” - Henry Ward Beecher Not to be confused with “imminent”, wh... how to start a good conclusion sentence Eminent sentence examples keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content, in addition you can see which keywords most interested customers on the this website
How long can it take?
Can we use "must" with "will" in a sentence?. if we want
- How do you use the word eminent in a sentence Answers
- Eminent domain Define Eminent domain at Dictionary.com
- How Do U Use Eminent In A Sentence? Blurtit
- can you use the word eminent in a sentence? Yahoo Answers
How To Use Eminent In A Sentence
141+1 sentence examples: 1. He is eminent both as a sculptor and as a portrait painter. 2. The students are expecting the arrival of an eminent scientist. 3. She invoked several eminent scholars to back up her argument. 4. An eminent judge has been d
- Translate eminent into Spanish. Find words for eminent in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary. Traducir eminent de Inglés a español. Find words for eminent …
- Prediction What do you think eminent domain means? Use eminent domain in a sentence. Think of an example of eminent domain in current events: Find an image of eminent domain: Fun Fact Definition The power of the government to take private property for public use; the U
- Let's use both eminent and imminent together in a sentence: "After several years of hard practice and work, the time for this dancer's eminence to shine was imminent ." Circle the Correct Answer:
- 141+1 sentence examples: 1. He is eminent both as a sculptor and as a portrait painter. 2. The students are expecting the arrival of an eminent scientist. 3. She invoked several eminent scholars to back up her argument. 4. An eminent judge has been d